There are many resources on the Web for flow and imaging cytometry. A few very useful ones are listed below. Please email us if you find any of the links not working.
- International Society for Advancement of Cytometry The main professional organization supporting flow cytometry. Links to training, employment, and conferences.
- Current Protocols in Cytometry Online access to through Lane Library. You must be connecting from a Stanford IP address or using a VPN connection to Stanford.
- BD Spectrum Viewer A useful Java applet put together by Joe Trotter of BD Biosciences. You can view the excitation and emission spectra of many common fluorescent dyes for help in panel design.
- Biolegend There are a number of good web-based and mobile resources on various aspect of flow cytometry.
- The Daily Dongle Blog by FlowJo developers and trainers. Has many useful hints, tips, and cool stuff to look at.
last update: 02/09/16